As part of ArmySports.com's continuing preview of the 2008 Army football season today we'll take a…
Five Army Players to Watch
1. Carson Williams, QB: Williams told his hometown newspaper, The Cullman (Ala.) Times, that he is much prepared for this season because he has adapted to Academy life. "I was forced to grow up in six weeks," Williams told the newspaper of his freshman year. "My life changed immediately. I had never experienced anything like it." As a sophomore last season, Williams had some ups and downs, throwing for 1,770 yards with 11 and touchdowns and 12 interceptions. Williams had one win as a starter, against Temple, coming in for the injured David Pevoto in a win over Rhode Island. Put simply: This season, as Williams goes, Army goes. If he doesn't play well it could be a long season. 2. Tony...
104 Fans online
- Army/Navy Game - Which side of the field?
- And the Uniforms Are.....
- Nick Czar switches from Army to Navy
- Football Expert Phil Steele: Army Makes a Bowl Game in 2014
- Rabble: 35 posts to Hall Of Fame Territory!